What would you like to sneak peek at?

wherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewhere?

well, you know if you happen to be able to say. I'm not really that bothered...

wherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewherewhere?

:)

Edited by thothkins

No sneak peeking. It would ruin the fun from the final release.

In fact I think Chris is doing very good job with releasing alpha-builds with just basic units and aliens.

The public builds should show game mechanics, not story nor advanced units/enemies/technologies.

Big NO for spoilers! :)

Chris missed a few images here and there a while back.

I seem to spend a lot more time going through files than I do actually playing the game.

You have possibly missed seeing the interceptors, some higher tier armour and weapons, and some of the other aliens.

Maybe.

I can neither confirm or deny that.

I want to be surprised, so no peeking. In the early 90s there was no previewing either, you had the tiny pictures on the back of the boxes (...sometimes...). It was always possible to have gotten a treasure chest or Pandora's Box, and only time would tell :)

I'd really like to get some indication of how the AI's coming on, personally. Watching a demo of aliens making use of cover, hiding out in buildings and (this may be hoping for too much) using suppression and flanking against some hapless Xenonauts would really get me psyched up for the final release of the game.