What would you like to sneak peek at?

Obviously we have no control over the mighty Gold hawk.

However, if you could see a sneak peak of something, either as a video or a piece of art, what would it be?

New vehicles?

New armour?

Aliens?

Base defence?

New tilesets?

New alien vessels?

New weapons?

New mechanics like suppression?

The UI?

Anyways open to discussion.. I would really like to see what base defense missions look like, since I used to S&*^ myself in Xcom games at the thought of losing all my stuff.

I'd like more on what can be tweaked in the game once it's finished. the more versatile this is, the happier I'll probably be.

I'd like a sneak peek at the design docs - I'd love to see how the game has developed.

I'd really like to see more of the art that made up the original research screen, barracks and storerooms if there was any.

I've looked at the research tree in an earlier build to put a rough tech tree together. Having gone through so many of this type of game, it's not as though you're going to get too many surprises. it won;t get in the way of my enjoyment.

The rest will come when it's ready. The Beta will be lots of balancing fun.

Obviously we have no control over the mighty Gold hawk.

However, if you could see a sneak peak of something, either as a video or a piece of art, what would it be?

New vehicles?

New armour?

Aliens?

Base defence?

New tilesets?

New alien vessels?

New weapons?

New mechanics like suppression?

The UI?

Anyways open to discussion.. I would really like to see what base defense missions look like, since I used to S&*^ myself in Xcom games at the thought of losing all my stuff.

Have a look at http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/2006-Major-spoilers!!!

hey! you're not Jean-Luc.

Hmmm.. picks up Shima's corpse and uses ropes to make look like a horrible zombie pilot from the grave...

Hey Jean-Luc!

Heh heh heh...

...should I have checked to see if Shima's heart attack was fatal? perhaps this shouldn't have occurred to me an hour later in the pub.

rats... If only I had known that Shima had a black belt in Origami... an implacable foe. Particularly if he's really back from that fatal heart attack. I don;t think I'm over stressing when I say double rats!

Repeat after me kids!

You cannot kill what does not live!

Now run!

Go, my army of righteous paper cranes, see that justice is done! Spare no one!

Raid their villages, burn their- Come to think of it, try to avoid fire, please.

In the meantime, I'll just hang around. In these sturdy ropes. Juuust out of reach of the big red UN-DERAIL button. Or is it Re-Rail?

Edited by Shima