Hi,

Well, from what I can tell, it seems that the types of UFO's are limited to:

Very Small

Small

Medium

Large

Very Large

Only 5??? Well, 4, because the fighters do not generate crash sites...

They should include more UFO's IMO. I remember the earlier UFO's on X-Com were those really small single seat scouts, usually with 1 sectoid on them. There were UFO's with 2 floors as well (the medium ones).

The items on the list you compiled do not refer to the types of alien craft but rather their size. For instance, the public demo alone features two distinct classes of small UFOs, namely the Light Scout and the Scout proper.

You're absolutely right, I did not pay attention to this... So, we gonna have different types of UFO's for each class, that's good!

Where did you find reference to large and very large? I'm still hopeing for "enormus", "colossal", "the state of texas" and "sun eclipsing" UFOs will show up.

LOL! Let's hope so!!! :cool:

If you look in the source files installed, in

\xenonauts\assets\aircraft\UFOs,

you will find references to some ufos I have not (yet) fought in air combat mode.

I do not know if in the end they will be in the game. However I do not want to spoil the surprise, so I will not post the craft names here...

There are far too many fighter types in the early game. This makes it endlessly frustrating. I loved getting the tiny single pilot scout as a crash mission in the early game, add this back in. And if you are going to have swarms of fighters, make them shoot-down-able in rare cases!