Release another demo build to gain more Kickstarter backers

I think it could be a really good idea if you guys were able to release a new demo build before the Kickstarter runs out. If you give it a few more maps (new tileset) and features, I'm pretty sure the release will be covered on gaming sites like RPS and social media like Reddit. More exposure would mean more Kickstarter funds. The big question of course is how much is release ready at the moment? A map pack shouldn't be too hard though.

Seriously doubt they'll be able to add a polished up tileset in that time. Nor slap in new significant features that rapidly.

Few more maps won't really change the core game, the quick combat option in the demo already gives a really good feel of the game and what it is about. Which is a lot more than many other KS projects have.

Chris has said no more updates till kickstarter ends. That way no1 is being left out etc. It took about 2 1/2 weeks to bug test the kickstarter build and for Goldhawk to iron it out. It went through about 7updates.

Stuff that was fixed at the last minute due to requests by community- weapons double weight, save files killing research tree .

Also a new update would not do much, most of the game is being held back till beta and new maps would take Chris a long time to put together and the new tile sets are not finished. The best bet is changing pledge tiers and making it worthwhile to up a pledge.

What is needed is also more exposure

I don't think there are many new maps, 2 or 3 from what I remember.

All of them were made with previous tilesets and submaps as well I think so would probably need an overhaul.

Wouldn't take long to do though if Chris had permission, and the desire, to use them in a release