I not sure it's know bugs or not but i try to post.
1) Infinitive laser ammo by manufacture.
Build Scattered laser (heavy) -important! this works only with scattered laser another lasers act corectly.
Build 1 laser ammo.
Put Scattered laser in solder hands. They not take the last ammo.
Put Scattered laser in store. They returned the ammo rounds now you have 2.
Repeat the process.
2) When research the heavy laser they say you can produce laser weapon for vecicles but acctually not.
3) Gattling gun name in manufacture is ######
4) Infinitive ammo in battle. It works with any weapon. You need in solder backpack medipack. Then shoot the with weapon. Weapon ammo 11/15. Then go to inventory take the medipack and put in hands. Weapon automaticly goes in backpack and reloaded no use the ammo rounds. If you just put weapon in backpack not reloaded only throught medipack.
5) Medipack in battle not heal the solders.
6) Then i want to test ammo status with laser weapons when complete the battle, but there goes wrong: man with scattered laser be shooted by alien. And now i got strange result in base. Not sure about 100% but 90% probably be in that way.
The man was killed and then i check base ammo status. And what we got: We got 2 scattered lasers instead of one.
They multiply when solder was dead. And we got too two additional ammo rounds by this lasers. I have two and now got 4. Another solder shoots with precision laser and be rounds 9/10. On base we got 4 rounds that means the laser reloaded ammo on base by free. When i see the status of precision laser they be 10/10. The main problem is i'm not sure that on base after test manufacture multiply rounds (see point 1) left 2 ammo. Maybe there be more and that a few of ammo bug test maybe wrong. About scattered laser multiply after dead i'm 100% sure. But you are free to retest this in batlle by self. In my save game battles are very rare and time is very close to end demo version. And battles on my PC goes very long and it's annoying process. Because i not want to retest by me.