You guys are overanalysing it methinks. Rings just look spacy and mysterious, that's all. In any case looks good, nice retro, pulpy feel.

That's what I thought it was too. (Well for the white ones. the black ones obviously have circles on them that is most surely interperated as planets by most people... I assume)

That's what I thought it was too. (Well for the white ones. the black ones obviously have circles on them that is most surely interperated as planets by most people... I assume)

No way man they are the rings of saturn which was the first planet they waged war on. It was also the first time they discovered ring doughnuts.

Can't wait to read it! Umm, question though, where do I find it? I'm unable to find the forum Chris mentioned...

edit: Just saw I didn't even have the premium badge either. How do I get it to come up? (Was the $150 tier considered premium?)

Edited by Heldelance

Question for someone who has the premium bit, how does one find and access said forum? I think I've successfully linked my accounts and gottne the badge, and looking forwards to reading the novella!

Edit: Never mind, I'm a Yutz, there it is!

Edited by wedgekree

• 2 weeks later...