With Forum change, how will palpha/alpha/beta testing work.

I am *hoping* we can soft launch the pre-orders this weekend, and then officially re-launch the project in about 2 weeks on Saturday. Which would co-incide with Build V8 coming out.

Dates subject to change.

I just want to know if the soft launch ever happened over the weekend. you see I've been without power

and internet since Saturday due to a sever storm in my area.

So did I miss it or will it be in to weeks as the official launch?

Site's up now. Desura we're about 80% there (hopefully be up tomorrow), and we'll see what we can do about the Desura / forum integration by the end of the week..

With the website change i was hunting for the pre-build.. I was so excited to find this, I still play terror from the deep.

OK - well, the pre-order builds will no longer be hosted on the forums. They'll be hosted on Desura, which is a Steam-like service. I have a record of everyone who pre-ordered the game, and we'll email everyone a Desura key so they can claim their pre-order.

I'm going to try and set up something so the pre-orderers have special forum badges, but we'll see if that's feasible.

Ah, cool. Thanks for the heads up.

I just Pre-Ordered the Premium Xenonauts on Desura. Same username as here.

Do I need to do anything to get the badge thingy?

Here be goodies.

Edited to add: should instructions on how to gain access to pre-order bonuses be made into a thread and stickied?

Edited by iamkyon

Oh happy Day :)

Could I just ask how would we request a Steam CD rather than a Desura CD key for the final release? or would there just be more info closer to the date?

Thanks Guys, you are doing a great Job, keep it up :) Looking forward to the full game!!