Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to download the latest build and add silver medal to my account?

Granted he did say that. I've seen a few comments on kickstarter about people that pledged first and decided to try the demo after. My first impulsive response is that I want to advise caution. But we will have to see what Chris comes up with.

Those pledgers could remove their pledge at any time if they thought the bugs were going to be a problem at release.
    Granted most of them wouldn't jump to the conclusion that a newly released alpha version with added bugs was a sign that the game was failing.
    It is up to Chris.
    My personal opinion would be to add new features on the small increments (V10.1, V11.5 etc) then release the large increments (V11, V12 etc) as updated demos to supporters.
    By the time the builds get to those little milestones they should be stable enough to showcase the progress without showing off the bugs so much.
    Of course that is assuming he has time to devote to that sort of thing before beta now.
    Devil's Advocate and forum moderator

Coffin Stuffer
    I would be surprised if we get any new builds while the KS is running. I feel that it would be a bad idea to do so until everyone who pre-ordered (counting KS) are able to access the builds. Plus there is a lot going on with stretch goals and more planning and that sort of thing. I really hope we hit at least 140 by the end! That would net a level designer, indoor fights, and soviet tile set. Those would all be great additions. But donations have slowed considerably now so we'll see how far we get

Edit: Look I was right!

Goldhawk Interactive about 5 hours ago

Yes, Desura keys will be sent out after the Kickstarter closes. There won't be any updates on Desura in the meantime, so you're not losing out on anything!
    Last edited by Hellstormer; 05-14-2012 at 04:56.

I doubt development has stopped though.
    Should be an interesting jump when the next version does arrive.
    Devil's Advocate and forum moderator

I finally fixed mine, though when i post this, i will find out if i duped my badges...

EDIT: Whew, it did not.