Xenonauts - Twitch.tv Streaming

Note: I'm assuming making a thread like this is allowed, but if it isn't, don't hesitate to tell me and delete this thread if you're a mod.

For those who are interested (especially if you haven't preordered yet), I'll be streaming some Xenonauts on Twitch.tv for the next few hours. I'll play on normal difficulty, but with Ironman mode active. Don't hesitate to ask me any question about the game, or about anything, really.

My channel: http://www.twitch.tv/spencer_ruler

Hellstormer: Why would you need to wait for the paycheck? Kickstarter/Amazon will not charge you any money untill the project finishes 32 days from now.

A pledge is only a promise of paying. No money will be transfere at the time of the pledgeing.

Hellstormer: Why would you need to wait for the paycheck? Kickstarter/Amazon will not charge you any money untill the project finishes 32 days from now.

A pledge is only a promise of paying. No money will be transfere at the time of the pledgeing.

But in all seriousness it just works much better for me to be able to say "Don't worry about that I already put the money for it in the account at the bank".

Edited by Hellstormer