Introduction thread!

Chris

I would love to show you what's happening, but alas, I have taken a blood oath and am sworn to secrecy.

I promise not to tell anyone [ahem]. It's not like anyone outside of these forums would know [ahem]. Boy, is it getting hot in here? Excuse me...

As much as would like to show you some top secret stuff, I am not allowed to divulge anything at all!

SPOILER ~~~~ Shameless plug in the rest of this post ~~~~

I do, however, have something awesome to show you that I have worked on.

8 Bit Strange is a web series and we are just starting production of season 2.

If you love Solid Snake, RPG's and Chuck Norris, then you are going to love this!

You can watch the season finale of Season 1 here.

8 BIT STRANGE, THE FINAL BIT

Check it out and let me know what you think.

As much as would like to show you some top secret stuff, I am not allowed to divulge anything at all!

SPOILER ~~~~ Shameless plug in the rest of this post ~~~~

I do, however, have something awesome to show you that I have worked on.

8 Bit Strange is a web series and we are just starting production of season 2.

If you love Solid Snake, RPG's and Chuck Norris, then you are going to love this!

You can watch the season finale of Season 1 here.

8 BIT STRANGE, THE FINAL BIT

Check it out and let me know what you think.

8 BIT STRANGE is okay. It reminds of Krinkels' Madness Combat. If you haven't seen this series, you may consider it. I've provided the URL to this series and I invite you to watch, at least, the first two episodes to get a taste of it. I started to watch this series with a friend of mine several years and I still enjoy it today.

Note: Click "URL" above for access.

Edited by Guest
URL's link may not be obvious to some viewers

8 BIT STRANGE is okay. It reminds of Krinkels' Madness Combat. If you haven't seen this series, you may consider it. I've provided the URL to this series and I invite you to watch, at least, the first two episodes to get a taste of it. I started to watch this series with a friend of mine several years and I still enjoy it today.

Note: Click "URL" above for access.

That stuff is pretty neat. It looks like fun flash animation. There is also some really trippy artwork on that site too.

Am i the only one who needed to create a new account when the forum changed? I see a lot of people have 200 posts and more. Anyway. Nice site. :)

You're not one of those spamming replicants we've been having trouble with lately, are you?

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down...

That stuff is pretty neat. It looks like fun flash animation. There is also some really trippy artwork on that site too.

I'm glad you like it, Dan; and you do look like Santa Claus. All you need is to dye your scalp hair and beard hair white and wear a Santa hat. I plan to wear one starting on December 1st.