Build V10.2 has been uploaded to Desura and has been released. Again, this is an incremental improvement on V10.1 but we've made a couple of significant bugfixes that should improve the gameplay experience a lot.
- Loading a saved game should no longer screw up the Research tree
- The double-weight bug after missions should now be fixed
- The Hidden Movement camerawork has now been improved. AI controlled units should be displayed for the full duration of their move when they are in the LOS of the Xenonauts, and the camera should no longer cut away before Xenonaut units die if they are killed by enemy fire. There's still a few tweaks to make on this front but it is dramatically better than before already.
- AI units don't spin on the spot quite as much any more
- Alien Power Source research now has an image associated with it.
- The Chinook now has 50% more speed and 12% more range than before.
- The Industrial tileset new props (the outdoor crates etc) now have damaged and destroyed graphics too.
This may be the last update prior to the public build, assuming no more major bugs appear. However, hopefully we'll add some "injury" (i.e. bullet impact) noises for the Ferret armoured car before then too, and we'll probably have a quick look at Xenonaut reaction fire as I'm not sure that's currently working as intended either. It remains to seen whether we can get those features in and properly tested before Wednesday though...
EDIT - we've released a hotfix up to V10.21 to fix up the bug of alien UFOs retreating every time they appear in the air combat.