Build V10.2 Released!

Is this a good one then, worth downloading?

Yes, absolutely.

Just do not have two transfers between bases active at the same moment.

There are still some minor glitches, but it is quite stable now. (It's not even in beta)

Moonie, I've had that too. I've reported it in the bug section but Matthew said he's not having the same issue, so if you let him know it's not just me making things up then that'd be great! (if you haven't already done so, of course!)

Ah, I see you beat me to it by a good 8 hours... :)

Yes, one's a desktop with a Geforce 550ti, and the other is a laptop with Intel integrated graphics. It won't run in windowed mode on the desktop. If you select windowed mode it just uses fullscreen mode instead at the resolution I picked.

I was able to land on a LANDED UFO with my Chinook, not sure if people realize landing is implemented now. Unfortunately the UFO still looked 'crashed', but that's ok, I understand it's Alpha! Was fun to catch them parked with their pants down!

Was fun to catch them parked with their pants down!

What?! Chris didn't put toilets in the alien ships either. Jeez what kind of a show are ya runnin' here man? Bad enough there's no facilities in the xeno-base, but these guys have crossed solar systems looking for a rest stop. No wonder they're testy.