Kickstarter Update and Steam

Yup, don't confuse credit with debit. Debit cards spends your own money, from your own account. Some can be overdrawn, that depends on your bank. You usually pay a small (insignifcant) something for using the card in the shop, and a larger amount for withdrawing cash at an ATM/Cashpoint.

The UK is an unusual case in that current accounts are usually free - if you have a debit card you don't pay anything extra for using it to buy things in shops, and nor is there any fees for withdrawing money from the majority of ATMs. Going overdrawn is expensive though.

It's probably been asked already, sorry, but I cannot find it anywhere!

How does the Kickstarter campaign relate to those who have already pre-ordered?

For instance, I have premium pre-orderd so ideally I would have some way of registering that fact on the Kickstarter site and could therefore go from that point should I want to increase my pledge etc

It's probably been asked already, sorry, but I cannot find it anywhere!

How does the Kickstarter campaign relate to those who have already pre-ordered?

For instance, I have premium pre-orderd so ideally I would have some way of registering that fact on the Kickstarter site and could therefore go from that point should I want to increase my pledge etc

Dan you are interested in this post in the proposed kickstarter rewards thread

How expensive was it to get a US company with a bank account up & running?

How much work did it take?

Would your method be possible for non-UK residents?

This information would be very useful for other non-US residents hoping to use Kickstarter.

I think one of the forum members, that works with setting up companies or some other legal aspect, helped out with most of the work.

I don't see why it wouldn't work for Non-UK if you had a US citizen with legal degree to help you out :P

Looking forward to the Kickstarter, too - as Chris said, the process was definitely time-consuming so it'll be nice to see the work pay off! I think we managed to do everything right and as quickly as we could and it was still a hassle... but I'm glad I could help and looking forward to big things with the Kickstarter (and to finally have a couple of quiet nights so I can fire out the newest build and see if I can keep my fighters alive and my soldiers uninjured for more than a month!).

Chris: in the 50$ reward tier You should probably mention where you are shipping from. Ie phrase it to "for shipping outside of the UK" (or the US if you are shipping from there).

Edited by Gorlom