Xenonauts and Antivirus Blocking

Quite a few people have mentioned that SONAR is blocking Xenonauts. If this applies to you, please can you go to this link: https://submit.symantec.com/false_positive/

Once there, please can you report to Symantec that they are blocking a legitimate program? If a few of you do it then hopefully they can update their software so it doesn't automatically consider our game a threat...

yes, I thought I'd selected it for version 9.2 or 9.3. Either I didn;t do it correctly or the fact I've had to update form Desura and from the 'download without Desura' link possibly meant I had to go through it again. I may have to go through it if I downlaod the full thing again in the future. I'll keep my eye on it.

If it's of any help to anyone on Norton Internet Security 2012. It's on Settings> Computer>Antivirus and Sonar exclusions.

I'd never heard of SONAR before this happens. A tiny part of me was hoping that someone had decided to mod in some Terror form the Deep after all. :-)