[9.5 Ground Combat + Geoscape] Soldiers heal on the way home

My second battle I got a wounded guy, but when I returned to base he was fine. He was wounded down to about 10% and I used a medkit on him until he was well over 50%

The next time I had wounded I took a screenshot of after battle report just in case, and sure enough:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11258902/xenonautsreports/wounds.PNG

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11258902/xenonautsreports/wounds2.PNG

One was completely healed, the other had healed for seven days worth in the chopper ride home. I didn't use any medkits on these two.

I got a guy killed to reaction fire getting into a scout in 9.5 His buddy goes in and gets promptly shot as well. Health bar right down to zip.

On the next round, a third stooge goes in. Just as he's about to shoot the alien I notice this figure behind him, obscured a bit by the scout structure. A zombie? A ghost? No, it was that second guy, He heals up to 50% in the Chinook on the way home and is fit by the time the next mission rolls around. His callsign is now "Highlander"

I think the problem is that the ground combat uses their current health on the mission end display, while the geoscape uses the maximum health (ie. as high as you can be healed up with a medikit after taking damage). So a unit will immediately have a major jump in health straight after the battle ends.

This is a bug I'm already aware of - does that explain what's going on in this instance?

After a mission where 2 soldiers was killed they was reported as wounded in Soldiers briefing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]895[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]896[/ATTACH]

Working as intended.

There's a mechanic in the game whereby a killed soldier can be revived at the end of combat, which is approx a 50% chance at 0 health going down to 0% at -20 heath.

It's a nice little mechanic I think, although it's undocumented and could probably do with a note somewhere saying they've been revived at the mission summary screen.

Although there is something obviously going wrong there as it says they're going to be wounded for a single day.