Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unknow lights observed

Unknow lights observed

I have just tried to get confirmation if there was any airplanes flying in an aera that I observed a light, at the moment it is an Unidentified Flying Object. I did not manage to catch it on video, but I made a photo and have illustrated the size and moving pattern onto this with Photoshop.

The observation lasted for approx 30-45 sec, no sound was heard (neither propelled airplane or jet engine). The lights brighter than the regular airplane and no airplane fly in this aera normaly. The speed was slow, but then it is difficult to estimate excatly how far away the light was.

[IMG=http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/5779/46775510150851659221081.jpg][/IMG]

This is my 5th observation of unexplained lights in my local aera in the past 2 years.

Any others that have witness something simular?

I have to note that when I have study the astromy when I was younger and I have always been interested in airplanes. These lights are neighter stars, comets or airplanes.

Hah, I love that one immediately sees that it's in Norway in that photo. I saw it, and was like oh, this guy's from Norway!

About the lights, I dunno. But def, not a plane of some sort. Way too bright.
    I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't.

No chemical trails...Are there any other witnesses? Try asking your neighbors about any strange lights in the sky. Maybe there will be a pattern. Also, are there any anomalous zones in the nearby area?
    There are 2 ways to reach Cydonia:
    1). Build the Avenger
    2). Build a mountain of dead rookies

*goes down to the basement, pulls out a shotgun and checks the rations"
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 04-26-2012 at 23:59.
    "This is a primitive culture. I am here to facilitate its incorporation"

Awards:
    Community Award
    *goes down to the basement, pulls out a shotgun and checks the rations"
    what good are your rations to you when you've been mind controlled? You're a liablility to your relatives that way, especially when you've got a shotgun.

You put the tin foil hat on first then make your way to your secret bunker.

as for the lights... Helicopter?

Quote Originally Posted by thothkins View Post
    as for the lights... Helicopter?
    Unlikely. The light is quite strong compared to the distance, and there aren't many helicopters flying about in what seems like northern Norway, least of all with spotlights.
    I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't.

I have contacted Air-trafic control in the aera and I have not got any reply.

When I saw these light I grabed my camera to zoom in so I could get a closer look of the aircraft, but when the camera focused on the aera I could not see anything - no light, no airplane.

Satelites in low orbit? Maybe you are seeing the google earth satelite's camera flash?

Or maybe its the Fox satelite? According to the simpsons it's really low budget and orbit =P

Oh my Cthulhu! Notice that the rocky formation with the lights make a smiley face. The ancient god Mountainor is manifesting, evacuate the planet!

I've had very bright Helicopters. And I can't hear 'em.