[9.4 Geoscape] One bug and one miscommunication

Two thing I noticed so far:

- After I shot down a scout over the north sea the message said that it had "escaped into space" instead of sunk in the water.

- I tried relocating a F-16 to a new base with one hangar. The hangar slot in my Headquarter shows empty but I cannot build the MIG-32 there because supposedly "there are no free Hangar slots!". I do not think that is working as intended. Otherwise I might be able to build the new aircraft in the other base while the one relocating is still on its way (I can't check because I do not have a workshop in my new base yet). This might be problematic if there is only one hangar at the new base.

Update: It is even worse. After the F16 has reached the new base I still get the no free slot message although there clearly is a free hangar available and the F-16 shows up in the hangar of the new base. Canceling the project and starting a new one did not help.

It works for me just fine. Maybe you can correct me, here is what I did:

1, Built 2 bases

2, Researched the MIG

3, I've relocated a F-16 to the other base

4, While the F-16 is in transit I've tried to build a MiG ( It wasn't possible because the lack of an empty hangar - please note that until a vehicle, soldier, or plane is in transit, their place is occupied in both bases.)

5, The F-16 reached the base then I could construct a mig, with no problems

Was there a second squadron or chinook chasing the scout? The game does not seem to have any other explanation for when a squadron has to return to base when their target disappears.

Yes, I had just sent the chinook out to get to the presumed crash site.

It works for me just fine. Maybe you can correct me, here is what I did:

1, Built 2 bases

2, Researched the MIG

3, I've relocated a F-16 to the other base

4, While the F-16 is in transit I've tried to build a MiG ( It wasn't possible because the lack of an empty hangar - please note that until a vehicle, soldier, or plane is in transit, their place is occupied in both bases.)

5, The F-16 reached the base then I could construct a mig, with no problems

I have saved the game after the F-16 reached the new hangar. After restarting and reloading the game I still cannot build the MIG in the old base. (I would attach the save game but I get a 404 error when I click on attachments in the forums. i could send it per mail though if you PM me with your address.)

In step 1) I built a base with 1 Hangar, Living Quarters, Medical Center, Storeroom, Radar. When the Storeroom was completed I started building a second Hangar and a Garage. The transit took place after Hangar 1 was finished. Hangar 2 is still taking 8 days. So maybe that unfinished hangar could be the cause?

Naw, I had no problems with this.

I built two new bases, and as soon as their hangars was finished, I shipped a mig to one, and immediately started making another one, which I then shipped to the second while again starting to produce a mig again while the last was in transit.

Naw, I had no problems with this.

I built two new bases, and as soon as their hangars was finished, I shipped a mig to one, and immediately started making another one, which I then shipped to the second while again starting to produce a mig again while the last was in transit.

without visiting geoscape?