Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Proposed Kickstarter reward tiers!

I would see them more as more random PRG type characters in rural/random maps (omg big guy with a 50 cal sniper rifle on a hill surrounded by aliens, lets save him), not national guard people in a city... though I guess that really doesn't fit the Xenonauts vibe now that I think about it. Hmmm. It would add some color/variation to the missions though. It might be better down the road as a DLC pack or something.

I do agree that the general npc troops should be clearly inferior.

Yes, it doesn't really fit with the style of Xenonauts.

Super stoked for the kickstarter tomorrow though. I'll be on a course in how to not kill my firemen when dealing with LNG, but be sure to tweet when it's up Chris!
    I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by erutan View Post
    BTW, you realize that having the $200 option basically forces you to include female units right?
    maybe just the portrait is female, after all what about all the bearded long hair men out there? neither would fit too well as military personnel, though working them into the game in other places might be easier setting wise.

Chris can burn that bridge when he comes to it.
    Devil's Advocate and forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jamoecw View Post
    maybe just the portrait is female, after all what about all the bearded long hair men out there? neither would fit too well as military personnel, though working them into the game in other places might be easier setting wise.
    I'm not shaving off my beard! I will trim it however. As an elite unit facing immediate destruction, I'm sure some allowances are made.
    I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't.