[ V 9.31] CTD after landing at a terror site and near a crashed corvette.

Game crashes after i press ENGAGE ENEMY(there is no briefing screen or battlescape) in 2 situations: after shooting down a corvette and trying to land at its' crash site and after landing at a terror site.

Also, there is that game-breaking freeze bug at hidden movement screen but that was already reported.

Just happened to me as well. One CTD after downing a Corvette and sending a Chinook to the crash site, and just now sending a Chinook to intercept a terror mission that was in progress (craft was a Corvette, I know because I intercepted it before the terror attack began- but decided not to engage since I only had a squadron of F-17s- since I can't seem to manufacture Migs anymore.)

Crashed corvette(and landed) always immediately CTD because there no any map with placed "corvette target map".

I think Chris forgot to place them.

Anyway, corvette crashsite for now is just placeholders without any graphic or valuables.

If you understand what I mean.

Edited by zzz

Encountering the same issue. This is the first terror site I've ever managed to reach and after clicking Engage Enemy it goes to the loading screen for a moment and then crashes to the desktop. One thing I should also note is that the music does start for half a second before it crashes. I've attached my save where it is just about to occur. Another thing I noticed is that after loading, the terror site message appears again, I just ignore it and let my chopper reach the site.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o8yg7u8ho5yea24

Hopefully this still help.

Edited by Whisper