Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Play X-COM!

Let's Play X-COM UFO Defense [NEW: Episode #6]

Hey everyone! I've been somewhat less active here, mostly because of business, and working on a different computer since my main one's display is screwed up :S But in the meantime, I've been inspired to LP! And seeing Xenonauts and other games, I felt the the urge to play, and why not get out my recorder? So here it is- Let's Play: X-COM UFO Defense (UFO: Enemy Unknown).

If you'd like to keep with the videos more easily, you can
    (1.) Subscribe Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlockHappy?feature=mhee (Not asking for subscribers, just an easy way to keep with the new videos )
    (2.) Keep an eye here for the latest video (Below. This won't be updated with the latest video immediately, though I will try

Hopefully, Latest Video:

Sorry if anyone is bugged by this post! The main reason for it is so I can name people that wish to be named, which seems to be a trait in X-COM Let's Plays. So if you want to, say so in the comments and I will (Anyone that wishes to be named will be named in Episode 3 +)

- Wolfy :3
    Last edited by Wolfy; 07-03-2012 at 03:20.

I'm in, always wanted to take part in an LP. Name of "Sathra". HE Autocannon if I can. Lots of fun to be had with those.

How are you planning to deal with deaths?
    Common wisdom proposes that at minimum 60% of the field of engagement should be rubble and/or on fire. As such the munitions budget has been increased 50%. Operations debriefs have shown that 15% is insufficient for current combat requirements.
    Ein jeder Engel ist schrecklich.

Having watched it, I'll take ':3'. He's got good stats for a heavy with an wildly inaccurate weapon. Or if he dies, ':X'.

Yeah, HE Autocannon or Heavy Cannon, your choice. And grenades, a bunch of grenades (or HE packs, which are even more amusing).
    Common wisdom proposes that at minimum 60% of the field of engagement should be rubble and/or on fire. As such the munitions budget has been increased 50%. Operations debriefs have shown that 15% is insufficient for current combat requirements.
    Ein jeder Engel ist schrecklich.

I want to be :O and run around with pistol class weapons and grenades. ^^
    (or if he dies C: )

I'd love to participate - :| please, for a well-rounded out blighter. Call him TNR or Romance, if you wish.

Wow :O So many responses! And also, if you die you'll be revived with another soldier, just bought. I'm hoping all of your guy's people are still alive after episode 2, I forgot whom died :S But anyways, all of you will be named, and yes Sathra, I'll try and remember your stuff

- Thanks, -Wolfy

Just put me in as whoever looks least likely to survive.
    I like to play the underdog!
    Devil's Advocate and forum moderator

Feel free to use my name if you like.
    "This is a primitive culture. I am here to facilitate its incorporation"

Awards:
    Posting Award
    I'd love to be included, please. Any soldier who steps back allowing others to volunteer for hazardous missions is fine.

I'd like to be included, too... nothing like a cat-like alien saving the Earth from gray bug-eyed aliens!