Fire Extigushers

Could someone make a mod or list one, because we could really use fire extinguishers, despite them being not very "weapon-ey", they could be really useful as in some maps with lots of flammable materials, such as a wheat field in the "Farm" map. Let's say you were to launch a rocket to destroy a hedge blocking your vision, the rocket would cause a few tiles of fire which would spread through the field, and harming troops in cover in the field. I guess it could also be a weapon, because spraying high pressure water can do some harm, or being frozen by pressurized CO2.

Can't say I've ever seen anyone in the SAS, the Paras, or the Royal Marines ever feeling the need to carry around fire extinguishers. Even those pussies in the Green Berets just let things burn and get on with the killing.

I think I'd rather see the programmers working on more exciting weapons or armour options, or thinking up some more devious aliens, than sidetracking into providing fire extinguishers. Sorry, Edward, they just dont get me excited.

Kim

Can't say I've ever seen anyone in the SAS, the Paras, or the Royal Marines ever feeling the need to carry around fire extinguishers. Even those pussies in the Green Berets just let things burn and get on with the killing.

I think I'd rather see the programmers working on more exciting weapons or armour options, or thinking up some more devious aliens, than sidetracking into providing fire extinguishers. Sorry, Edward, they just dont get me excited.

Kim

I cant remember if putting fire out is even possible.

What you mentioned on the other hand is very possible.

HEY DRAGES. THEY WANT MORE WEAPONS. 177 HUMAN WEAPONS AND 107 ALIEN WEAPONS IS NOT ENOUGH. AND SOME MORE ALIENS TOO. AROUND 100 DIFFERENT ALIENS IS NOT ENOUGH. SO GET INTO GEAR AND DO IT !!!

:D:D:D:D

sry for spamming your thread.

• 1 month later...