Trying to make xenopedia entry different form kowled shown at end of research

aajs

hhhm I am trying to get the knowledge that shows at the end of the research UnlockKnowledge("Researches.alternatepistols"); from the when finished column to show something different to the entry that end up in the Xenopedia knowledge shown.... but it seems that it does not work.

I get the entry in the xenopedia but the one that appears on the screen is blank and does not show the new entries.

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

You forgot to edit both entries,1 in " When finished" and 1 in " Knowledge shown"

Here is an example:

<Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0" ss:Height="25.5">

<Cell ss:StyleID="s77"><Data ss:Type="String">Researches.AlienInvasion</Data></Cell>

<Cell ss:StyleID="s72"><Data ss:Type="Number">10</Data></Cell>

<Cell ss:StyleID="s73"><Data ss:Type="String">Extraterrestrials</Data></Cell>

<Cell ss:StyleID="s76"/>

<Cell ss:StyleID="s76"/>

<Cell ss:StyleID="s76"><Data ss:Type="String">UnlockKnowledge( "Researches.alternatepistols" );

SetGameObjective( "Objectives.Objective1" );</Data></Cell>

<Cell ss:StyleID="s76"><Data ss:Type="String">Researches.alternatepistols;</Data></Cell>

</Row>

A blank file usually means that u try to show an entry which hasnt been unlocked yet ( UnlockKnowledge( "Researches.alternatepistols" ) .

I need help in understanding why UnlockKnowledge doesnt unlock the requirements for researches. Heres the link:

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/13643-Researches-Xml-X-Division-Mod

Edited by Charon