New here and wondering if a certain mod exists

IGdood

hum not like a RPG character as with XP bar, but u can however, upgrade it, for a better one, like on real life, i dont see the point of doing that, vehicles do not gain experience nor get better after use, they actually get older and with time u replace or upgrade them. I still want to add some vehicles to my mod, wander if there are some nice files ready already, or some model, what was that program that can easy open 3d model? i use to have 3dmax is way to large and complex.. is it GIMP or something? that would help to make a vehicle fast, since it need few pictures

No. They can't, unfortunately.

Nearest way I can think of doing it out of the box, Is to create your initial vehicle. Then trigger a research project to upgrade it, then every time that research completes it unlocks your upgrade which also triggers another research project to upgrade it again.

It will kind of level up but it would be a research cycle rather than being based on experience points etc.