New Dropship Based on Valkyrie

aajs

I am posting this here as well as the modding forum in the hope that maybe someone who know a lot about mapping will find my request very easy.

I am making a new dropship and giving it the same tiles as the Valkyrie. Which works fine however that just gives a little landing zone with 4 flares...

What I would like to do is mod the maps and tiles a little to that I can get my dropship look like its hovering 3 levels up above the flares.

To make it even more tricky I did want to have the propellers on my dropship rotate.

The dropship body....

So far I can make this appear above the landing zone but for some reason its at least 10 squares down and to the right.

so I want a little help positioning it where I want it.

Secondly the rotating blades.

I have a png file with 4 set of blades, I made the spectres by copying the existing flares as these are also animated, however my rotors do not appear at all.

can anybody assist?

I am posting this here as well as the modding forum in the hope that maybe someone who know a lot about mapping will find my request very easy.

I am making a new dropship and giving it the same tiles as the Valkyrie. Which works fine however that just gives a little landing zone with 4 flares...

What I would like to do is mod the maps and tiles a little to that I can get my dropship look like its hovering 3 levels up above the flares.

To make it even more tricky I did want to have the propellers on my dropship rotate.

The dropship body....

So far I can make this appear above the landing zone but for some reason its at least 10 squares down and to the right.

so I want a little help positioning it where I want it.

Secondly the rotating blades.

I have a png file with 4 set of blades, I made the spectres by copying the existing flares as these are also animated, however my rotors do not appear at all.

can anybody assist?

I kind of have it sorted now, however if anybody wants to take up the challenge a help me with the rotating blades then I would be grateful otherwise I am sure I will work it out eventually.

Send me the rotating images and i will look what i can do. I am very busy this days, can't even look to my mod. But i can handle it for you..

Thanks Drages.

That is such a king offer and its appreciated.

You know what, don't worry about it for now. Its not that critical I am playing without the rotor animation and it looks just fine as everything else is paused anyway.