Modmergeappend:

aajs

Erm, bit of a strange question but is MODMERGEAPPEND: stackable.

For example if I have mod one with a MODMERGEAPPEND: entry in the Xenopedia description cell then in mod two have another MODMERGEAPPEND: entry for the same xenopedia entry will I end up seeing both added to the original one after the other or will I just see the one for the highest priority mod.

I currently only see the first entry, but not sure if I am drawing the right conclusion or that I just have a glitch somewhere.

Testcase?

Yes, each of them is meant to be executed.

modmergeappend when used in the excel editable xml files seems to suddenly be broken across all my mods.

I went back and tested researching various vanilla projects that I have modmergeappend on the xenopedia description entries to add a little of my own text however these are now all broken... This is either the latest version of XCE or I have corruption in my installation.

I am going to use steam to validate my installation. However in the mean time Is anybody else seeing this or am I on my own here.

[EDIT]

Nope hang on. It seems the entries I was checking against all ready had modmergeappend entries in my other mods that where higher priority. So I guess that means they don't stack.;)

This modular modding is getting harder and harder... I feel I am slowly painting my self into a corner with each mod. I guess instead of extending the output of a research project with new items and text using modmergeappend it better to just hook into the completed research project with a new project that takes 0 days research. That ways it fires up an independent research project where you can update it with what you want.

Edited by aajs