8 way projectile ring shape

aajs

I am having a frustrating time making my spectre..

Its an 8 direction ring shape(angled for the 3d background) that gets wider as it travels.

Its frustrating me so much I want to give up.... I can get the thing to fire straight and grow bigger but I need lots of them sequentially. So I thought I would design one ring that gets bigger, however when you set it as shotcount 10 they bounce all over the place... Is there a way of keeping burst mode straight?

Hmm... I wouldn't think so unless you make it REALLY accurate.

EDIT: May I take a look at it? Can't promise anything, but you never know!

Great! Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yi9amoc7rb7zrj5/sonic.rar

Its called Sonic and I am currently working on the East facing sprite as I thought this would be the easiest..

I had it attached to a burst fire weapon in the hope I could produce lots of hoops....that start small and get bigger...

Great! Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yi9amoc7rb7zrj5/sonic.rar

Its called Sonic and I am currently working on the East facing sprite as I thought this would be the easiest..

I had it attached to a burst fire weapon in the hope I could produce lots of hoops....that start small and get bigger...

Erm.... actually don't worry looking into this, unless its for the challenge.

I added a sound effect that matched the length of the firing sequence and quite by accident noticed the sprites I was working on, all fell together nicely and looked right.... Its not what I was intending, however I think I will keep it as is.