Crash related to alien construction ship/base

Hello good people, thanks for the great game. Unfortunately I'm having an issue that's blocking me from finishing my first campaign.

I had a "Construction" mission UFO spawn in my game that kept freezing the game when I tried to chase it down. I ignored it hoping it would just zip off to space at some point, but it laid down a base. Now, as soon as my Geoscape detects the base I get the same freeze and am not able to continue the game.

This is using the updated Steam version plus Community edition (minus X:CE Balance changes)

Complete list of mods:

X:CE Base Mod

X:CE Settings

NewCars

Khall's Tundra

Khall's Portraits

Skitso Map Pack

Save file:

[ATTACH]6429[/ATTACH]

Edit: Save file is on the Geoscape just before the freeze occurs.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Aut.sav

Aut.sav

Yeah, this one also crashes for me. It is curious because an earlier post said something about the game crashing when they were detecting things on the "edge of the monitor". For me, your freeze happened if I moved the geoscape or not, so my guess is not with the position of your view, but maybe with the location itself, maybe the coordinates, I don't know. Also, try posting this into the Bug report of the CE edition.

Source of the problem I mentioned: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/13166-X-CE-0-33-Freeze-on-redetecting-ufo-with-interceptors

EDIT: From the changelog it has been fixed in the new version 0.33HF1. You can wait for steam, or preferably check it out here> http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/13190-Xenonauts-Community-Edition-0-33-HF1

Edited by Podesta

Fantastic! Thanks for the info, the edge of screen thing sounds exactly like my problem. Crash happened when the base tried to pop up in the Kamchatka/Alaska area when I had my map centered on Africa. I will see if Steam delivers the update later today.

Edit: Can a moderator move my post to the CE area? Thank you.

Edited by Bugrat