[V1.59 Stable - Geoscape] Unable to add troops to drop ship! NO REASON GIVEN WHY!

1. Brand new game, first time playing, I look at my drop ship, TONS OF FREE SPACE. I have 10 troops, 2 of them refuse to join the drop ship. SO I FIRED THOSE COWARDS!

2. If drop ships have a cap of 8 troops, GIVE A POPUP MESSAGE THAT THE DROP SHIP IS FULL!

3. SHOW A STAT OF "CURRENT AND MAX TROOPS"! YOU KNOW, INSTEAD OF, OR IN ADDITION TO, THE NUMBER OF MISSIONS AND KILLS.

Rage continues..

Did you try to read the Ufopedia about dropship.. you would see that, its written there, eight ppl... that tons of space is for "vehicles" and equipment or sitting down.. its not a bus its a helicopter...

Yes the game maaaybe could tell you about its full or not.. but your brain should do it after some tries.. and ufopedia is not for show as i said..

I disagree with your statement, I shouldn't have to read the fluff on the left in the Xenopedia for the CH-48 CHARLIE. On the right, where the stats for the aircraft are listed, there should be "SOLDIER CAPACITY...............8 SOLDIERS" and it should be displayed directly in the "Aircraft Equipment" tab.

I disagree with your statement, I shouldn't have to read the fluff on the left in the Xenopedia for the CH-48 CHARLIE. On the right, where the stats for the aircraft are listed, there should be "SOLDIER CAPACITY...............8 SOLDIERS" and it should be displayed directly in the "Aircraft Equipment" tab.

You got good point about that.. game should be more clear about that. But i disagree with you about not reading about left side. Right side is not enough at some point. This could be handled with Community edition i hope..

A UI bug, where some button is not working when clicked, does not give someone the idea: Oh, I am working in the soldier tab, the dropship assignment button isn't working, I should read about the manufacture of the dropship to see why the soldier's UI button is disabled.

4. When a menu like "Dropship Assignment" or "Relocate ..." is greyed out, add a note on why. For example: Charlie 1 (full)

Let me say that, this game created with very limited man power.. there was some wrong decisions, mostly about the game engine. The engine got many flows and this is the reason for the points you talk about mostly.

Just stay calm about those.. even AAA games got so many ridiculous bugs and UI problems these days.. You are reacting very harsh..

Besides not having much time today to think much about my posts (trying to while they are fresh in my mind), the fallacy that seams stuck in my head, is that if I don't seam passionate about a problem, then no one is going to care about fixing it. Which is very likely not true. I am trying to help Xenonauts be the best it can be, sorry if I am coming off as angry, I am not, and I do appreciate your posts.