[V1.59 Stable - Geoscape] Unable to launch aircraft at will!

*Edited post with less rage*

1. I spend 20+ minutes just looking for a way to LAUNCH my aircraft! Only to find out you can't from the aircraft tab!

2. Could Relocate Aircraft just have a Launch option with the first time having a popup saying that the easiest way to launch them is the button on the top of the geoscape tab.

3. Make the "Build New Base" and "Launch Interceptors" buttons... Look like Buttons, instead of just the same font and color as all the data displayed around the edges of the Geoscape screen.

Edited by Michael

Umm.. I think you are in rage today.. i hope its not so important.. i can understand you..

At the top of the screen, where you control the speed of the game, at right you got "Launch Interceptors" button.. choose where to send at the map and choose the interceptors then..

The bug topics you opened.. Some of them yes your are right, some of them there is reasons, some of them not so important.. i didnt want to answer all of them, but at this time, your rage became at the top level, so i needed to calm you down..

And welcome to forums..

Side Note: You dont need to do that because the ufo would be run out before your interceptor will go there, or mostly your planes fuel will be over even you see the ufo at far..

Thank you for pointing out where the Launch Interceptors button was, seriously I did not find it after looking for 20 minutes, because it is the same color and font as all the data displays around the Geoscape screen.

I can understand you. I dont know why there is no button on them. I want to add it to my mod if i can.. I lived the same thing about new base building once even for some minutes and i tough i broke the game at modding :).