[V1.59 Stable - Ground Combat] Quick throw grenades

1: When quick throw grenades are selected the displayed total cost of TUs to use are less then what is actually needed to use them by one or two! Numerous times I saved enough TUs to use my quick throw grenades yet I was stuck with one or two TU short of using them at all, effectively losing that unit's entire turn over this bug.

2: Hovering over the quick throw grenades does not show TUs usage cost of the grenade selected! When wanting to move then throw the grenade; it is so clunky to have to select the grenade to fire, find the TUs, deselect it, move, reselect it, then try to fire (If bug #1 doesn't waste your ability to throw a grenade this turn).

3: Hovering over the quick throw grenades does not show the name of the grenade selected. I have to select the quick grenade slot, then hover over the grenade that has the same picture.

Michael, most probably what is happening with the 1 or 2 extra TU's is that the place that you want to throw the grenade requires your soldier to face a different direction. Changing the direction you want to face cost TU, I believe it is 1 per 45º. Number 2 is indeed an annoyance, I believe people have complained about it at CE, and they might work on it. Number 3 I believe is the same, but it doesn't take long to learn which grenade is each by the icon alone.