So, this is not a "proper bug" with the game itself, which is absolutely great, especially with the additions from the community modders. Sure, it has it's limitations that has been exposed a couple times already, but it is due to its engine, but that's not the point of the post.

I don't know where else to post this, but this is a quite annoying problem, that while gives me a lot more headache I'm patient enough to bypass, but I can imagine not everyone, especially the newcommers are willing to do so. Every single google link for the forums redirect to the [Archive] portion of the forums, which simply does not work. So, any doubt or information I might want about the game I am redirected to a broken site like this. I can take the post number and title and use the search engine here, but it really shouldn't be necessary.

I don't know if you guys can fix this, maybe redirect the [Archive] links to the proper forum post, but I really hope this is fixable, because it can be extremely annoying to google info about the game.