Shooting animation stops after bullet fired.

I got something strange behavior at the game recently.

I tried this at vanilla game too. It started suddenly and even a fresh install didnt work out. I couldnt figure out by myself.

At GC, when any of the enemy or our soldier try to fire, they aim with weapon and when the first bullet fired, the shooting animation instantly return to idle. Burst or single.. every shooting animation cuts after bullet leaves the weapon.

Do you have any idea what is the problem?

Thx..

I've no idea what might cause that. So even if you entirely delete the installation and then install it again, it still happens?

I have more then one install. The one I was using for modding started to do that and then I tried my clean steam install but it was exactly same. Probably it causes by something global. It started at all installs at same time. I asked this because maybe if somebody experienced it before. Maybe it's about some trick at my computer. But other animations work well including grenade throwing..

For what it's worth, I've had this happen on and off for more or less as long as I can remember (which probably isn't as far back as it might sound). No idea what it might be related to, though. I think I just got used to it.

I made some tests and the animation stopped when the bullet fired. When i make the delay 3 sec, the shooting animation played well and bullet fired after 3 second. I tried without sound, and i saw that its not about sound. The bullet fire stops the animation. I am playing this game for months and it happened first time. The strange thing is all the installs are acting same, so its like something about computer. What could happen to only shooting animations.. there should be some little trick but i couldn't figure out...

EDIT: I made more test and it starts to works after 2. turn... then i go for another GC and then the animations started to stop again.. I realy get confused..

Edited by drages