Ideas

1. For some reason I wanted to make peace with the aliens, you could implement it by stunning the high preator, dragging him to escape pod and escape and make peace

2. Super down the road idea or even dlc I want to play as aliens invading. I have no idea how that would work but I would like to play. Some ideas are research is abducting humans and adapting ships. Also adapting suits and weapons for high oxygen. soldier stats are races and there are classes special to each race. Engineering is of course building ship,suit,weapon adaptation. Ultimate goal find xenonaught commander and kill him.

3. Another dlc size idea is after victory you could go chase the aliens. Backstory: A preator was not controlled by the high preator to take over after his death. He also has a think tank for new weapons.

Scientists and engineers are still useful for the fact that the aliens are getting new tech. Also you have to fit the suits for low oxygen and planets have progression so it ramps up from the end maybe 3 or 4 planets early medium end themed. Also a few spaceship maps and it ends by killing the new high preator.

Edited by Littlecmb

1. For some reason I wanted to make peace with the aliens, you could implement it by stunning the high preator, dragging him to escape pod and escape and make peace

You have failed in your task of ridding our GLORIOUS HOMEWORLD of the disgusting, tainted touch of Xenos Scum.

I am disappoint.

Report to your Regimental Disciplinary Officer for immediate summary execution.

• 2 weeks later...