Base Attack

aajs

Go to AM_BaseAttack and make the chance 10000 like huge number.. make ticker 0 and give that ticker an ufo

at excel like this

m:airplane.alien.corvette 0 100

so you will probably have a corvette for base attack mission at the first wave..

• 2 weeks later...
Go to AM_BaseAttack and make the chance 10000 like huge number.. make ticker 0 and give that ticker an ufo

at excel like this

m:airplane.alien.corvette 0 100

so you will probably have a corvette for base attack mission at the first wave..

Thanks Drages.. I will give this a try,

Hi Drages.

That worked a treat I can now get the aliens to attack my base, however my new building I made does not show up in GC.

So far I copied an existing barracks map and renamed it to my new building called LivingQuartersBig. (Same name as entry in my buildings xml).

Never really played with the maps etc, but I would like to get this working.... I take it the buildings are moddable and I am just missing some steps.

Hi Drages.

That worked a treat I can now get the aliens to attack my base, however my new building I made does not show up in GC.

So far I copied an existing barracks map and renamed it to my new building called LivingQuartersBig. (Same name as entry in my buildings xml).

Never really played with the maps etc, but I would like to get this working.... I take it the buildings are moddable and I am just missing some steps.

Aahh Sorry I was being dumb... I got the hang of it now.

Aahh Sorry I was being dumb... I got the hang of it now.

May I ask any issues you had and your solution incase others or I have the same issue down the line somewhere when doing something similar? It may be very useful information. :)

May I ask any issues you had and your solution incase others or I have the same issue down the line somewhere when doing something similar? It may be very useful information. :)

Haha sure, I was a little to embarrassed to mention it.....

I basically templated of an existing building by copying the file over and renaming everything.

But in this case I forgot to rename the file and the folder.