Healing

aajs

You cant heal ranged.. i tried it.. Shooting with healing gun make the game lock... didnt try clouds..

Oh that's a shame I tried a cloud but just does nothing.....

That's a shame, I was making a sibillian organ that could be recovered from a corpse, that had limited healing during ground combat, but could be taken back to the stores and manufactured into some sort of ranged healing.

Never mind. I will just make the organ for now... (This is for my alien items mod. though I better add some weird and yucky stuff)

Oh that's a shame I tried a cloud but just does nothing.....

That's a shame, I was making a sibillian organ that could be recovered from a corpse, that had limited healing during ground combat, but could be taken back to the stores and manufactured into some sort of ranged healing.

Never mind. I will just make the organ for now... (This is for my alien items mod. though I better add some weird and yucky stuff)

Hahaha.. you made Xenonauts an organ mafia.. How will you do the organ looting? Will you create the corpse or body something at at the base or you will make the looting battlefield?

Hahaha.. you made Xenonauts an organ mafia.. How will you do the organ looting? Will you create the corpse or body something at at the base or you will make the looting battlefield?

I am implementing it on the battle field so that there is an immediate but smaller benefit and then you could take it back and manufacture into something bigger.

However I was just thinking along with your idea. You could have a manufacturing step to "Disect alien for parts" that creates a lot of other items..(parts).

You could then use these to manufacture specific things..

For looting at battlefield you need to create an ammo type for bodyparts and put it to alien inventory. There is a chance to autoloot it end of mission, because game realy act weird when auto looting non-hand weapon items. If the game dont autoloot, you can make some realism here and loot some special organs manually at battle. Its like the organs will go off until it reaches to base with dead body..

And other way is making a manufacture to use the living alien.. but now you got another problem.. the ranks.. So you need to make a manufacture for every rank living body.. guards, soldiers, warriors of sebs, caesans.. So this will make many many manufactures.. If you make it GC loot, it will be lame to collect organs from living ones and they will reach base alive.. For corpses, you can classify all the aliens as "just caesan corpse" which makes more sense then rank corpses.. so you can put the dead bodies to one manufacture per race..

Those are my thinking choices you can make ..

I use andron bodies for armours.. you cant stun them anyway so only corpses.. i made some special ranks for special armours.. didnt touch living bodies.. :)

For looting at battlefield you need to create an ammo type for bodyparts and put it to alien inventory. There is a chance to autoloot it end of mission, because game realy act weird when auto looting non-hand weapon items. If the game dont autoloot, you can make some realism here and loot some special organs manually at battle. Its like the organs will go off until it reaches to base with dead body..

And other way is making a manufacture to use the living alien.. but now you got another problem.. the ranks.. So you need to make a manufacture for every rank living body.. guards, soldiers, warriors of sebs, caesans.. So this will make many many manufactures.. If you make it GC loot, it will be lame to collect organs from living ones and they will reach base alive.. For corpses, you can classify all the aliens as "just caesan corpse" which makes more sense then rank corpses.. so you can put the dead bodies to one manufacture per race..

Those are my thinking choices you can make ..

I use andron bodies for armours.. you cant stun them anyway so only corpses.. i made some special ranks for special armours.. didnt touch living bodies.. :)

Wow you have made pretty much everything possible.