I want this game

Dear all

How do I get hold of this game, since seeing it on uTube I've fallen in love with it.

I have a imac with intel Core 2 Duo, with 2GHz processing speed, is there any more info I need to know before I buy, I'm not really a computer type person so know next to nothing about the systems other than what's written in front of me.

Any help would be appreciated

Richard

Dear all

How do I get hold of this game, since seeing it on uTube I've fallen in love with it.

I have a imac with intel Core 2 Duo, with 2GHz processing speed, is there any more info I need to know before I buy, I'm not really a computer type person so know next to nothing about the systems other than what's written in front of me.

Any help would be appreciated

Richard

You have a few choices, buy it online at good old games (GoG.com) which I think doesn't require software but I could be wrong. Buy it on steam which will require you to download some small software and wil make you buy more games because the sales are so good :P. You can also buy it through paypal/amazon via the website here http://www.xenonauts.com/pre-order/

Its all online with steam being DRM, if you're not in to that kind of thing.

I just get a message pop up saying does not work on your version of mac OS X (its a Mac OS X 10.4.11 (8S2167))

Ill do what you suggest before attempting a refund, Thanks for the input.

Just downloaded the mac compatible, didn't work I'm getting the same message. Looking at the download it may be down to the fact i'm not using a mac OS Extended (what ever that means)

I'm currently downloading OS X Lion to see if this version of the operating system will help

Edited by Richard Siddall
update

Oh, if you'd mentioned it was a Mac I'd probably have advised you against buying it as Mac support can be frustratingly shonky within the game engine at times.

Anyway, I've got your email and I'll reply to it tomorrow so we can sort out your refund assuming the update to OSX Lion doesn't fix your issue.

I'm downloading every operating system after tiger to do a series of upgrades, Leopard is the first, then snow leopard, its going to be slow work but as long as i can get stuff tested out before 21 days when my ability to get a refund expires i should be ok

Well seems Leopard was a major upgrade that I will have to buy. Slightly frustrating, I'm hoping a friend of mine has it, if not then it looks like its the refund option, pity

Edited by Richard Siddall
update

I'm downloading every operating system after tiger to do a series of upgrades, Leopard is the first, then snow leopard, its going to be slow work but as long as i can get stuff tested out before 21 days when my ability to get a refund expires i should be ok

Well seems Leopard was a major upgrade that I will have to buy. Slightly frustrating, I'm hoping a friend of mine has it, if not then it looks like its the refund option, pity

It's probably worth doing the upgrade to snow leopard for £14.99 to activate the other updates/upgrades anyway I would say, depending how tight money is etc obviously.

You'll probably find you need the update at some point - Xenonauts or no Xenonauts.