CE:32 HF3 Mod Loader can't add my mod? : (

Reactorcore

I originally made my mod during CE:0.28 and I had always installed it manually by just copy-pasting the directory directly into the mod folder. Whoever now that I'm back after a long while and the CE is now at 0.32 HF3, I noticed the mod loader system it has built in.

For some reason, I can't install my mod through the mod loader as it gives me this error:

modloaderror.png

(Ignore the colored line, just a test)

I have included the mod file here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=82436186665913550553

(It adds a weapon, the GBE)

The wierd thing is, I can install the mod and it works fine by just placing the mod directly into the mod folder and then activating it in the launcher, which it now recognizes for some reason, but trying to load the zip file into the loader gives me the error.

BONUS: What should I be aware of to make the mod 1.5 compatible? The mod was made for 1.09 Xenonauts, so I have no idea if it works in 1.5

I originally made my mod during CE:0.28 and I had always installed it manually by just copy-pasting the directory directly into the mod folder. Whoever now that I'm back after a long while and the CE is now at 0.32 HF3, I noticed the mod loader system it has built in.

For some reason, I can't install my mod through the mod loader as it gives me this error:

modloaderror.png

(Ignore the colored line, just a test)

I have included the mod file here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=82436186665913550553

(It adds a weapon, the GBE)

The wierd thing is, I can install the mod and it works fine by just placing the mod directly into the mod folder and then activating it in the launcher, which it now recognizes for some reason, but trying to load the zip file into the loader gives me the error.

BONUS: What should I be aware of to make the mod 1.5 compatible? The mod was made for 1.09 Xenonauts, so I have no idea if it works in 1.5

Hi Reactocore,

I downloaded your mod and it would not import.

So I unizipped and copied to my folder and like you it worked.

Then I copied the folder to my desktop pressed ctrl a to select all files and set them so they were not read only.

I then zipped it back up using WinRAR as a zip file and it works fine. You can import successfully.

My guess is that maybe its what you used to zip it.

GBE_R5_XenonautsModCE32_HF3.zip