I just wanted to congratulate the team who made this game because it's awesome!

This game is so good, it's exactly what I would have expected of an X-com sequel. I haven't played X-com 3 much because I didn't like it. This however is awesome. All the messages from our research team are very well done, the ambiance is excellent, we can still destroy all obstacles, everything in this game is just awesome! Keep up the good work dudes..and ladies if you have some in the team (hoping real hard for you that you do). I will encourage you guys as soon as I get money.

tried this game as a bit of something different before Witcher 3 comes out. Witcher 3 is still not installed on pc. I keep telling myself I am waiting for it to be patched so as to have better first impression.... but it's a dirty lie, I can't abandon earth to these filthy xenos.

I know you guys are all on Pathfinder now, but is Xenonaut 2 even remotely pegged on anyone's long term plans?

This game is so good, it's exactly what I would have expected of an X-com sequel. I haven't played X-com 3 much because I didn't like it. This however is awesome. All the messages from our research team are very well done, the ambiance is excellent, we can still destroy all obstacles, everything in this game is just awesome! Keep up the good work dudes..and ladies if you have some in the team (hoping real hard for you that you do). I will encourage you guys as soon as I get money.

I'd like to add I hate it, I have now ploughed in 50 +hours I have twice had to uninstall because I keep saying "just one more mission", stop making games, I need to send more time with the family.

Xenonauts 2 is in our long term plans but we're not working on it yet and it'll still be several years away at the earliest.

Xenonauts 2 would be the one real X-Com game after Xenonauts. But dont do it like X-Com 2.. just ive a new flashy name and make another X-Com clone to overcome Xenonauts with your new experiences.. I was not here when you are making Xenonauts to say my opinion but i will be definitely here to discuss everything for 2. game.