Instant Constuction hack in gameconfig.xml

aajs

Is this no longer working in ce edition.

I have set the value to true, and have the file copied to my mods folder directory.... however I am having to wait to research everything, which is a real pain when I have so many things to test.

Is this no longer working in ce edition.

I have set the value to true, and have the file copied to my mods folder directory.... however I am having to wait to research everything, which is a real pain when I have so many things to test.

It has no backwards compatibility--you'll have to start a new game with it enabled.

Also; the research one remains for the entirety of the game.

Interesting, I am restarting each time with the value set to true... I am converting an old mod to be modular and probably have around 100 gc items to check, so its a real pain without the instant construction hack. (It is the instant construction hack that does the researches as well isn't it?)

Interesting, I am restarting each time with the value set to true... I am converting an old mod to be modular and probably have around 100 gc items to check, so its a real pain without the instant construction hack. (It is the instant construction hack that does the researches as well isn't it?)

Yes, but researches is a permanent change to "1" while the manufactures and building is temporary.