question about savegame save game and a mode

Hi Guys.

first sorry for my bed english. I am from Russia.

I had not touched this game for a long time and start to plez few weeks ago.

I play actually the version v1.59 stable. I really love it. plaz on Ironman mode )without saving its just more fun and realistic)

My first question: If Goldhawk will update this game again, do I will lost my actual save game??? I really don't want this. I want to play this game to the end. And how I can prepare about this to not lose this savegame?

And the second question is: I have find on a letsplay from xenonauts a mode where you can see more realistic faces from the solders. Pleas check what I mean. just loke at the faces from the solders and you will understand

It looks FANTASTIC!!!!! I love it and will have this in my game to!! How I can make this?

And is it possible to add this mode without loosing my save game. I really don't want lose it!!! really really really...I will go creasy if I lose it *lol*. have about ьщку ерфт 200 hours play thшs game...and with actually ironman savegame 30 hours....and i F*** love it! :-D

So guys hope you can help me with my questions.

the answer for the first question, is it probably shouldn't, and goldhawk don't really update it anymore anyway

and the second one, is a mod, its a realistic faces pack, if you take a look at the mods section of the forums, you may be able to find em

Thanks guys. But if I install the mode, do I will lose my actual save game or not? Thats very important to understand. The faces dosen't worse it to lose my lovely savegame, but it WILL REALLY GREAT if I can install the mode and play my save game with the sexy faces :-D to the end..... and if I install the mjde, where I need to add the file? Pleas explain

Edited by Xenonaut123

To install a mod

1) Download the zip.

2) Run the game.

3) At the launcher, click on Modding Tools

4) You will get a new screen. Click on Add New Mod (this button will be near the middle, at the bottom).

5) Select the zip with the mod.

6) The mod will then install.

7) Click on the new mod from the list in he left-hand side of the screen.

8) Click on activate

It shouldn't. If you are concerned about your savegame, you can find your savegames in /My Documents/Xenonauts/.