I really love this mod, even if it is quite hard and could do with some updates,(maybe one allowing for a more casual experience, ect.) i've juts re-installed the mod, and I just can't figure out how to get it to work, as, when I click on shields or(when trying to equip my soldiers) try to enter a battle, the game crashes. Anyone have an idea as to how I can fix this/ is there an updated version of the mod/ when will the dev be back?(as well does the xenonauts community edition work with this?)

also, the installation seems confusing, can I play the mod in english? And what is this about signing up for a russian torrent account?(also what's the basic files mod?)

Edited by samsaq

I just downloaded the patch for the mod but when I try to run it, it says It can't find something to open the file...'

EDIT: I've installed the patch, but when I launch the game from steam, the main menu page, hav wierd images in it, with the sectiod's face with monitor feeds from the default image on top of certain portions of it, here's a link where you can look at it: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085448018/screenshots/

Is this correct/ did I install it correctly?

EDIT 2.0: I can't seem to get a screenshot of the menu screen sorry but It isn't up on the my screenshots page, also when I try to equip my soldiers I see no other weapon tabs except ballistics...(Ideas?)

Edited by samsaq

I can't help you with any of your inquiries. AND_GREAT made an updated version of Xenophobia available over a method he preferred to use. I never used it - you would have to direct your questions to anyone who torrented it in AND_GREAT's thread, as the mod maker himself is no longer around and has not been around for quite a while. Also, there's no guarantee that anyone who had torrented it is around either. This, unfortunately, is the consequence of modding. Mod makers do get bored, or fed up, or anything and they want to move on after they've made the mod. Customer support isn't usually in the top ten of things a modder wants to do.