Where are the patches located?

I had to register in this forum just to ask this question... where the heck are the patches located? I bought my copy over at GOG and the patch they have is out dated and says it can't find my installation, which is ridiculous since I can play the game no problem. I comehere and there's tons of posts about releases but not a single link to download the patch.

Any suggestions?

Updates by Goldhawk are rolled out across platforms - they are not kept in a central repository for people to download. Steam gets any updates first because Steam, unlike GoG, doesn't require a period of verification before putting out an update so Goldhawk tries updates on Steam for immediate feedback. If the update performs well, it's then rolled out across other platforms. It would be useful to know which version you have (the version number should be in the top right hand corner of the launcher).

See my previous message "I bought my copy over at GOG and the patch they have is out dated and says it can't find my installation".

To clarify, I did not just buy the game, I'm simply trying to apply a newer patch.

patch_xenonauts_2.1.1.11

xeno.jpg

xeno.jpg

xeno.jpg.c30b027e90f852c16949047cf37e385

GOG make their own patches, so you'll have to ask them how their installer works. We just provide them the builds when we put out an update and they've got a copy of V1.56 over there already. If there's an error in the patcher then they'll need to fix it up at their end.

If they've got a fresh download option for the complete latest version I'd just get that, rather than updating an old installation.

• 3 months later...