Still no Battle damage on shoot down ufos????? even x-com enemy unknown did it

there still no REAL DAMAGE from shoot down ufos??

boy even x-com enemy unknown "the first of the serie" had ufo damage where you could see if ya used guns or nukes...

breached walls fires... death aliens,,,from time to time only 1 survived the crash ...fires spreading.. and so on

its an BORING JOKE in this gaame that you could use nukes to get em out of the sky and they will still land with an few scratches

YOU ALLWAYS HAVE TO USE THE SAME SHIT DOOR ENTRY no destroyed structure(hull parts missing to board it on other spots and inside everything is intact..

this is an massive downer for this game....

when was ufo:enemy unknown? 1990? and they still had such an game needed

i like the interception minigame ..i loike that it doenst have this stupid guided missle launcher with waypoints that ruined enemy unknown and terror from the deeps late game

at least i never played far enough ... hope there is none

BUT DO SOME WORK ON THE REALISM AND ADD CRASH DAMAGE !!! AND NOT JUST OPTICAL ...i mean destroyed doors .. blown up engine/reactor.... spreading fires..and such things!!!!

in your current game you dont even know why it crashed.. everything inside looks fine just a few scratches on the armor

writing this makes me want to play x-com again..

Edited by Saliddry

Did you ever check the mods? there are mods for everything if you look more X-Com related staff at this game..

This game is not exact X-Com.. it has some missing things and some more like every X-Com clone..

And i didnt see any NUKE at game for downing ufos....

First post and nothing but ranting? Get down a bit and calm down even more.

Which same shit door entry? You can open them manually, you can blast them open with explosives, you can shoot them open with machineguns ... there's nothing boring at this.

Aliens die when the UFO crashes, even in Xenonauts. It can even happen that the mission is over on turn one, because of all aliens died.

There are also fires and smoke in shot down UFOs.

Not everything is intact inside the UFOs.

I assume you miss a lot of stuff or just do not realize it.

For destroyed walls and secondary entries ... did the original game really have that? I remember holes in the ceiling, yes, but never missing hull parts on the side, if I remember that correctly.

Hi Saliddry. I notice from the same questions you asked on the Steam forums that you don't actually own the game. Tell your friend that if he wants that kind of thing, the Enhanced Crash Sites and Fire In the Hole mods, both of which are available on the Steam Workshop should satisfy his needs. In the meanwhile, I'm locking this thread, as there's nothing more to be said here.