[V1.56/V1.57 Stable - Ground Combat] Buzzard Armor Problems

Buzzard has some really odd collision problems. It's literally a deathtrap to use this items flying component when hovering over certain objects. Twice now, after trying this item out in a newer ironman run, it's done some really annoying stuff for me. Once I literally lost a 100 TU unit from it, and I'll show you what I mean.

Buzzard Armor clipping me through the Cruiser walls (into death, since I lost him there):

8TMS4la.jpg

Buzzard Armor clipping me through a large boulder in middle east (it happened right now, likely disabled for the rest of the game):

7QZoMZX.jpg

In both examples, I descended into the spot where I got stuck. I was kind of clicking too much and too frequently while hovering over those spots, so it might've enabled the bugs.

I just wanted to report this so we maybe have some warning, because I was on the very, very edge of quitting my Ironman after my guy got stuck into the ship (lost lots of other soldiers as well that mission). :P

PS: It's very off-topic, but I noticed this as well (url here: http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/710778914266031864/8978FD4116507F8A81883A0FD6803C7899FF0C7B/) in which you can see the landing ship through the walls (couldn't shoot, tried it, they didn't shoot either). Was a large area you could see through the walls. Is it a bug?

PPS: You can still shoot through walls with for example heavy weapons when your heavy misses, did it today vs sebillians behind trees (100% block ones in middle east).

Edited by theforgot3n1

The bug is applicable to any flying unit, not just Buzzard. I reported it here: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/12673-Flying-movement-into-solid-structures-and-a-Reaper-bug?p=144604&viewfull=1#post144604

I think the fix is capping the structures, but being that the player can easily avoid the situation by not purposely flying into those spots, perhaps it's better to leave it be.