[v1.09/X:CE v0.31] X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

drages

Hello to everyone, and thank you for the awesome mod!

I write here to ask a question about a bug i've found, i've produced the veichle cannon and light cannon but when i try to equip them to my hunter with the window menu they don't appear at all.. i've installed everything in the right order and put the unoficcial balance mod, i've missed something?

p.s. i like the atmosphere of the first image a lot, it reminds me of the the mistery of the old x-com games when i was a kid!

Tnx for response, I really enjoy this mod, been playing it for few hours now. And yes, I did download everything from first post and set it in order so should be ok. Any chance of some melee weapons, mines or traps?

Mine and traps cant be done with the game engine but you got many things to use anyway. More melee weapons will be in this mod at next version. Nice to hear that you enjoyed it!

Hello to everyone, and thank you for the awesome mod!

I write here to ask a question about a bug i've found, i've produced the veichle cannon and light cannon but when i try to equip them to my hunter with the window menu they don't appear at all.. i've installed everything in the right order and put the unoficcial balance mod, i've missed something?

p.s. i like the atmosphere of the first image a lot, it reminds me of the the mistery of the old x-com games when i was a kid!

Hi ghigonzolo!.. thx!

Dont worry that cannons are for more tankish vehicles. Xenopedia should told you that.. or probably i missed that info :)

ok there is no explanation about but i'm sure that i've unlocked them with the first ballistic tech... btw i need to play more so i can use them !

With a 400 research tech web, i sometimes find to hard to put something in it. So very few things can be researched at weird times like that.

Btw i just watched Terminator Genesys and it was pure awesome.. i think they made the best movie they can make after Terminator 2.. I am thinking to put time travel into the X-Division but the only problem is i cant write a lore for this with my english..

And i found very practical way to code a new armour (with new weapons).. i start to use automated text replace program.. so adding a new armour (one of the huge junk of boring progress) would be very easy and without any missing weapon/animation. So i will add unique armours too with weapons..

Edited by drages

I am thinking to put time travel into the X-Division but the only problem is i cant write a lore for this with my english...

While I'm unsure I can help you with this specifically (unless you just need the English cleaned up), I've been meaning to post offering to help with X-Divisions lore in general.

I tried the link in your signature, but for one reason or another it didn't seem to load.

Either way, thanks for your work, I've really been enjoying your mod. Believe me when I say that if I could, I would support the heck out of you on Patreon.

Don't worry about patreon. I am expecting something after 1.0 and I put this mod to the modding websites.

My lore team disappeared again. Ppl got a real life so hard to give time to a big project like this.

What specifically are you after in terms of lore. Like weapons, vehicles, armours, general lore etc?

About everything. Interrogations weapons armours planes.. all xpedia.. so there is many things.. but I am not in a hurry. Still need to finish 1.0

Well when the time comes and I have some spare time and you'd be happy for it I certainly wouldn't mind lending a hand to write up some Lore entries for you. Even if you want me to write up some of the incredibly smaller stuff and least common/least used stuff for the background things.

My English is by also by no means perfect and my writing skills by no means awe inspiring and I'm sure if needs be your writers if they wish could ammend any small mistakes or could spruce up anything I made and would save them time also as they wouldn't need to write entire entries. Just an idea if the time ever comes.

With a 400 research tech web, i sometimes find to hard to put something in it. So very few things can be researched at weird times like that.

Btw i just watched Terminator Genesys and it was pure awesome.. i think they made the best movie they can make after Terminator 2.. I am thinking to put time travel into the X-Division but the only problem is i cant write a lore for this with my english..

And i found very practical way to code a new armour (with new weapons).. i start to use automated text replace program.. so adding a new armour (one of the huge junk of boring progress) would be very easy and without any missing weapon/animation. So i will add unique armours too with weapons..

didn't mean to criticise and i'm sorry that i can't help you cause i'm from Italy and my english is bad too :P

Btw yes terminator is a good movie and i think i could like time travel very much, you could use on battle like a battlefield teleport or a "matrix dodge bullet" ..

if i could make a wish i would introduce a gdr part for the squad (i'm a fft/tactics ogre fan) with special abilities like talents that soldiers discover/learn thru fighting experience ! anyway very fun mod really you are doing a great job!

I am open for all criticism. No problem.

Sadly the game don't allow me to add specific talent or skill sistem to soldiers.

As time travel I was thinking about some items or researches transfer from future.. even I can make this a random event.

i used the legacy version on steam, because standard is 1.53 or 1.5x or so, and when i load the mod using the game launch it doesent show up. theres no main menue screen thats new, no new research, no new xpedia, no nothing. should this be played on 1.5? legacy version for me is 1.07hf

No effect, i shot down all the ufo's but no internal system, light engines and computers. I have many other stuff - no problem. In game it's JULY 1981. Earlier look like ok. I have lot of fortess bic-lancer and archelon but now I can't bulit any interceptors

Drages is right, I have lots of cores/Computers and I just restarted my campaign. For this reason I'm inclined to believe you didnt install X Division correctly, or you may have another mod in your load order X Division doesn't like. Do you have any mods installed that affect enemy UFOs?

only map pack, in my game progress i installed new X:CE 0.33 on older 0.32 and maybe after that game broken.

adam, is your problem at late game? you cant build new interceptors which needs parts from earlier ufos, right?