[v1.09/X:CE v0.31] X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

drages

Whoops, I edited my first post with the save, I was tired last night. Or maybe I didn't actually put it in my post. Here is the save [ATTACH]6743[/ATTACH]. Should I disable x:ce settings and balance? I'm playing on Iron man mode if that makes a difference.

Aut.sav

Aut.sav

Edited by pewch

I playing on iron-man and when i wanted to make an alien base or a crash I have :"Xenonauts.exe has stopped working"

I don't know if the fact have a link with that, but i downloaded the last upadte, today on steam :"Mac / Linux Builds Updated

Community Announcements - Goldhawk"

I playing so many hours on my game, i'm really frustrated.

It's not so good idea to play ironman. Just do not load the game when you are playing. There can be crashes even at non-moded gameplay.

I'm still getting crashes playing on non iron man mode, I don't have the game installed on my C: drive could that be an issue? Also opted into the .34 community edition from steam, enabled the community edition settings and balance, tried turning it off and on still get crashes on enemy turn, seems at the end of their turn.

I'm still getting crashes playing on non iron man mode, I don't have the game installed on my C: drive could that be an issue? Also opted into the .34 community edition from steam, enabled the community edition settings and balance, tried turning it off and on still get crashes on enemy turn, seems at the end of their turn.

I will check your save today but this mod has nothing to make your game crash at enemy turns. That crashes make your game close, right? It's very strange. Maybe xce new versions make something but I am working on 0.99 non stop and at my own tests I never get that kind of crashes. Maybe game freezing and it's only about reaction shots.

I checked the save game and you are right.. but strangely they did not have weapons too but it could be something at my side too. My 0.98 version is somewhat different because of the experiments at modding :)..

I put a fix for 0.34 version XCE user. After you made that fix, please open the game with "Xenonauts_gc_editor.exe" and finish the mission with pressing "V". Go for next missions and see what happens. It should be a very rare situation.

I went to download version 0.98.2.7 from NexusMods, when I loaded it with the mod manager, one file was the main file and the other file must be the hotfix. The hotfix said under the version 0.98.2.6 hotfix, is this a typo. Will I still get version 0.98.2.7?

Thanks!

By the way I am using XCE 0.34 and have edited weapons_gc.xml to have the fix that was posted on first page of this thread.

Ok well I had reinstalled on my C: drive and haven't had the issue yet. The save works now too without crashing after I used V to beat that mission. I had assumed the enemies not having weapons was non combatants from the community edition, never had that issue until I used it. And most still have weapons. I'm just using the mods from the community edition and yours from nexusmods. Thanks for the help, haven't had too much time to play but hopefully no more crashes!

Edited by pewch

Did you download from Nexus?

It seems that the mod install got a problem. If you got it from Nexus, just extract it to the assets/mods folder.

OR can you try it with xcesettings and xcebalance not activated. When you start the game, there can be a warning about XCE not installed well, just say no and ignore it.

I have the same issue crashing while loading ground combat for alien bases ... i disabled CE settings and balance ... and it can load ... but i have other issues now ... like being unable to click anything on the map view

Well my game doesn't crash so that is a step up, but the enemies having no weapons baffles me. Edit disabling the balance mod has fixed that, no crashes and enemies have weapons! :) thanks for the great mod

Edited by pewch

Well my game doesn't crash so that is a step up, but the enemies having no weapons baffles me. Edit disabling the balance mod has fixed that, no crashes and enemies have weapons! :) thanks for the great mod

glad to hear it`s working for you ... i deactivated CE balance / settings ... not it loads fine ... BUT ... no way to click anything on the map ... and visual weirness in ground combat (read text displayed over other stats and such) ... so i can`t sent my planes on patrol or do anything on the map ... so ... still broken for me :(

Is Fire in The Hole still inter-graded in this mod? I didn't read anywhere it was. I know when installed this mod, there is a French Fire in The Hole. I just don't see it anywhere to activate it or deactivate it.

Looking at a thread from X-division 0.97.1 its quoted as, "Fire in Hole! is now in X-Division! but without charges.. use high explosives!" Is this still true? Sorry for all the newbie questions. I only had Xenonauts for two weeks.

First of all. To make this mod work with 0.34:

Do the fix at first page.

Load one of your geosphere saves and continue.

If you can't load geosphere, open the game with xenonauts_GC_editor.exe and load your ground mission save, press v and finish it.

After this you can safely play with xce setting and balance mods active and all the alien will have their weapons at next missions.

If your load at geosphere causes some lame errors like can't clicking anything, try your older save games.

0.34 xce's incinerate grenade burned my mod :)

Fire in the hole is in this mod yes. You should not try to add that kind of game changing mods anyway. They will conflict for sure. All visual and map mods are already in xce.

First of all. To make this mod work with 0.34:

Do the fix at first page.

Load one of your geosphere saves and continue.

If you can't load geosphere, open the game with xenonauts_GC_editor.exe and load your ground mission save, press v and finish it.

After this you can safely play with xce setting and balance mods active and all the alien will have their weapons at next missions.

If your load at geosphere causes some lame errors like can't clicking anything, try your older save games.

0.34 xce's incinerate grenade burned my mod :)

Fire in the hole is in this mod yes. You should not try to add that kind of game changing mods anyway. They will conflict for sure. All visual and map mods are already in xce.

OK, thanks for help. By time I get around to playing X-division, you will probably have version 0.99x out. I am just starting out and I am using XCE.

On the Geoscape, it says my next objective is to capture an alien praetor for interrogation. Yet over 200 charges from advanced shock batons isn't enough to stun one.

Hmmmm.. nice point you have here, young padowan..

Did the damage numbers pop up? Or just resist? Can you share the save game please? Did you try stun bombs or rockets or electroshock weapons..

Is there any way to separate Ajaxial balance mod from 0.98.2 Hotfix 7. I'm really not fond of the weapon changes, I liked them how you had done them initially. They feel too much like vanilla now.

Hmmm... you need to take weapons.xml and weapons_gc.xml from hotfix 6. But you would lose instant grenades. It's not hard to edit them for it.

Sorry for my bad english.

Usable AlienStunGrenade and other Alienweapons, only works in battle not over the base. Alien Grenade must pick up and enter manually in Hand.

Closing Door parry not all attacks, Bug?

With AlienStunGrenade throw into closed UFO Door, Attack UFO too simple.

I hope images show it.

xeno1.jpg

xeno2.jpg

xeno3.jpg

xeno4.jpg

Stun Grenade stunned all Aliens behind closed doors. Closing Door should actually parry all attacks?

XCE 034 and X-Div 0.98

xeno1.jpg

xeno2.jpg

xeno3.jpg

xeno4.jpg

xeno1.thumb.jpg.49a552a702eaf927f4892d70

xeno2.thumb.jpg.57169c6588456b39fdd760e2

xeno3.thumb.jpg.700faaf62577fd332a82e67b

xeno4.thumb.jpg.a859499320522e26300094cf

Edited by FSC_Zombie

Sorry for my bad english.

Usable AlienStunGrenade and other Alienweapons, only works in battle not over the base. Alien Grenade must pick up and enter manually in Hand.

Closing Door parry not all attacks, Bug?

With AlienStunGrenade throw into closed UFO Door, Attack UFO too simple.

I hope images show it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6766[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6767[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6768[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6769[/ATTACH]

Stun Grenade stunned all Aliens behind closed doors. Closing Door should actually parry all attacks?

XCE 034 and X-Div 0.98

I have also managed to kill xenos from behind the door, with ballistic mg's and rockets.

Edited by Oktarnash