Would you PLEASE JUST FIX THE ALLOCATION ARROWS?

We've been waiting for a fix for this BASIC USER INTERFACE ISSUE for too goddamn long, fix the arrows so I can move things ONE AT A TIME by clicking on them ONE AT A TIME.

Allocate engineers to a project? CLICKING THE ARROW DOES NOTHING SO YOU BETTER HOLD THE ARROW DOWN AND HAVE LIGHTNING REFLEXES TO RELEASE IT EXACTLY WHEN YOU'VE ONLY MOVED ONE.

Hire soldiers? CLICKING THE ARROW DOES NOTHING SO YOU BETTER HOLD THE ARROW DOWN AND HAVE LIGHTNING REFLEXES TO RELEASE IT EXACTLY WHEN YOU'VE ONLY MOVED ONE.

Move items between bases? CLICKING THE ARROW DOES NOTHING SO YOU BETTER HOLD THE ARROW DOWN AND HAVE LIGHTNING REFLEXES TO RELEASE IT EXACTLY WHEN YOU'VE ONLY MOVED ONE.

DO ANY GODDAMNED THING INVOLVING AN ARROW? CLICKING THE ARROW DOES NOTHING SO YOU BETTER HOLD THE ARROW DOWN AND HAVE LIGHTNING REFLEXES TO RELEASE IT EXACTLY WHEN YOU'VE ONLY MOVED ONE.

IT'S A STRATEGY GAME, FIX THE UI

This appears to be a problem that only you have. This is not based on the fact that I can single-click on every base screen and have no problems, but more based that people like Dranak can within the first two minutes of play audibly single-click their way through arrows on the base screens, and no-one else but you has raised the issue.

There is something a bit dodgy with the buttons, particularly if you click them repeatedly very quickly, but it's an engine issue with it registering clicks.

Clicking the arrows once should work totally fine though and I suspect you've got something weird in your setup as it's clearly not affecting many people. What screen resolution are you playing on? The only thing I can think of is that maybe the hitboxes are misaligned for the buttons on your particular screen resolution.