[1.5 air combat] captured alien spacecraft

I'd really need some more info about this bug to solve it..

Did anything unusual happen before you found out this bug? Some air combats (autoresolved/manually fighted)?

Do you happen to have a savegame from earlier in your gameplay (with all human aircrafts)?

Thanks!

Hi,sorry for late reply, yes it did happen after autoresolve with multiple air fights,generaly game was not working properly, i had few crashes when trying to exit game.I had problems with updating game through steam (downloading pathch 0 bytes etc.), and I tend to overwrite same savefile very often.I have several savefile done one ingame month earlier.

baza 1 atak.sav

2 bazy obcych.sav

baza 1 atak.sav

2 bazy obcych.sav

baza 1 atak.sav

2 bazy obcych.sav

Hi,sorry for late reply, yes it did happen after autoresolve with multiple air fights,generaly game was not working properly, i had few crashes when trying to exit game.I had problems with updating game through steam (downloading pathch 0 bytes etc.), and I tend to overwrite same savefile very often.I have several savefile done one ingame month earlier.

I'll look at them, thanks!