[V1.5ground] Game freeze when xenonaut steps on pad & alien reaction fires

Windows 7 ultimate, x64, 16 ram. Just had xenonauts freeze when I had a xenonaut teleport to upper level of battleship, walk one step off pad, fire at alien, hit but not kill so that alien turns around and faces me, then I move the one step back to pad, xenonaut steps on pad, alien reaction fires (and misses) *before* xenonaut teleports to lower level. At that point the xenonaut remained on the upper level pad but I could no longer select them, or any other xenonauts, could not go to the game menu, or do anything really. Had to kill it in task manager.

Ok, I got this file to reproduce the error a few times. Use Markova to shoot the Andron a couple times, make sure you hit at least once so it faces you, and then run onto that pad. If you only shoot once she'll beat the andron's reaction. But you can run back up and down until he fires, as long as he fires when you're trying to leave, not arriving.

2nd edit: also, it wasn't the alien that was teleporting. Markova trys to teleport, but the Andron reaction fires at her while she's on the pad BUT before she actually teleports. She then remains on the pad, and the game is locked up.

Mission  1.sav

Mission 1.sav

Mission 1.sav

Edited by brummbar7
Edited due to using wrong file first time.