[v1.5 ground] game crash going to inventory while on top of alien body

So post-1.5, I stunned a harridan, and happened to take shelter over his body. Next turn tried to go to inventory to switch back to rifle and game crashed. Did the same thing several times when I tested it out. This only happens when I'm over the alien's corpse. I move one square away I can go into inventory fine, and even while over alien I can switch grenades. He had, I think a battle rifle maybe? I'm not so good at tell them apart from their in-the-field graphic. I attached a save file. The soldier is Conk. Here's the windows event report, if it means anything:

Faulting application name: xenonauts.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x54bcfdd4

Faulting module name: xenonauts.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x54bcfdd4

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00249e70

Faulting process id: 0x10fc

Faulting application start time: 0x01d0398ed7e55245

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Xenonauts\xenonauts.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Xenonauts\xenonauts.exe

Report Id: 2915a9a8-a582-11e4-9379-e840f2e272b7

I've got 16mb ram, windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

Quic.sav

Quic.sav

Quic.sav

Probably there is something wrong with your corpse or alien items picture problem. If here is a image missing of one of the items of the alien when u open the inventory and show u the items on ground, it crashes. Happens to me when I forgot to give images to corpses when modding..

surely you have more than 16 megabytes of ram...

Ya, mistyped that. 16gb.

Drages, ya, I assumed that was the problem. But I don't run any mods. SO I was thinking there might have been something forgotten or changed in the general 1.5 update. Wanted to give somebody a heads up.